Join our WellBridge of Clarkston team!
This position is ideal for a seasoned CNA ready to take on new responsibility in scheduling while still being able to use their skills and stay connected with patients. The Scheduler is responsible for ensuring adequate nursing staffing across all shifts based on budget and census information in order to meet the needs of the residents.
Position will pay $16 - $18 per hour. In this role you will be eligible for our hero pay and attendance incentive up to $4 more per hour.
What you will need to join our EPIC team:
- CNA license required.
- High School Diploma or equivalent; Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree in a nursing or related field a plus.
- 3+ years of related experience in a long term care, health care, or similar working environment.
- Develop, manage, and post daily and biweekly staffing schedules.
- Consult with nursing department staff and supervisors concerning the staffing scheduling needs to ensure appropriate staffing levels on all shifts and monitor overtime.
- Manage the call-in process and fill open shifts, as needed.
- Maintain complete electronic staffing schedules, and run analytical and ad-hoc reports as requested.
- Collaborate with the Administrator and Human Resources on staffing levels, open positions, and staffing ratios related to resident census requirements.
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs