Join the Wellbridge of Brighton team!
WellBridge is a leader in post-acute rehabilitation and nursing care, building that important bridge between hospital and home. Our care delivery is fully automated and incorporates state-of-the-art technology. Our success is the result of our Team Members staying true to our vision of offering EPIC care for our guests: Excellence; Passion; Innovation; Care. The Maintenance Director is responsible for managing and assisting with the completion of day-to-day activities involving maintenance of the facility, equipment and machinery, including HVAC, lighting systems, grounds keeping, and overall facility appearance.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Plan, budget, and schedule facility modifications and equipment repairs.
- Direct and ensure preventive maintenance of the facility, including HVAC and other facility equipment.
- Arrange for and manage appropriate third-party contractor support as needed, including requesting and reviewing cost estimates.
- Oversee the facility grounds keeping and overall facility appearance.
- Ensure facility compliance with annual State survey requirements for the building and grounds.
- Prepare and administer the department budget.
- Develop and maintain department policies and procedures, including appropriate safety policies.
- Order and maintain appropriate supplies for the department in a cost-effective, cost-efficient manner.
- Ensure daily completion of all maintenance work orders utilizing the electronic system, and assist with tasks as needed.
- Ensure compliance with all HIPAA related regulations.
- Follow federal and state skilled nursing facilities regulations and department policies and procedures.
- Other duties, as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- 5+ years of related facility maintenance experience.
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions in English.
- Good communication skills, with proven ability to communicate effectively with residents, physicians, visitors and all facility personnel.
- Good computer skills; experience with electronic work order systems a plus.
- Demonstrated mechanical and electrical knowledge and repair abilities.
- Ability to manage multiple complicated priorities and tasks.
- Ability to interface with all types of mechanical and construction contractors.
- Knowledge of various building and electrical codes.
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs