Join the Wellbridge of Grand Blanc team!
The Admissions Coordinator serves as a representative of the center and interacts with potential residents and families throughout the admissions process. This position is responsible for conducting interviews, completing admissions paperwork, and is a key contact for daily communication with medical personnel, residents, and families.
You will enjoy excellent training and support, cost-effective benefit options to meet your family needs, financial assistance towards your education and the sky is the limit for growth and advancement opportunities.
We are ranked at the top in our industry because of our staff’s commitment to excellence. We are very proud of what we do and we are looking for the best talent to be a part of our epic team.
To become a part of our team:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or Accounting or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 3+ years of related experience, including previous billing and collections experience.
- Knowledge of regulatory standards and compliance requirements.
- Knowledge of SNF coverage criteria and reimbursement.
Some of your duties include:
- Interview potential residents, families, and/or responsible parties to obtain necessary information, explain admission procedures and facility polices, and review financial information.
- Provide tours of the facility to potential residents, families, and/ or responsible parties.
- Complete potential resident applications, including obtaining accurate and complete information from residents, families, responsible parties, physicians, and/or hospitals.
- Obtain copies of all insurance information and verify all insurance information prior to admission approval.
- Complete all admission forms, and initiate the MDS, face sheet, and other appropriate forms at the time of admission.
- Track and monitor inquiries and admissions data.
- Obtain accurate information from referral sources, caregivers, physicians, discharge planning staff, and hospital staff to complete referral assessments and prepare the resident and the center’s team for admission.
- Communicate with clinical supervisors regarding admissions preparations and any concerns, such as special circumstances, orders, skilled needs, and/or caregiver needs pertinent to the delivery of care to the resident.
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs