Join our Valley View Care Center team!
The Patient Accounts Coordinator is responsible for the supervision and processing of patient billing, patient trust accounts, file management, and collection of patient bills.
To become a part of our team:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or Accounting or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 3+ years of related experience, including previous billing and collections experience.
- Strong knowledge of insurance guidelines, medical terminology, and HIPAA compliance guidelines.
- Supervise and process inpatient/outpatient charges, posting, billing and collection operation, ensuring all policies and procedures are complied with.
- Screen and review applicants to determine patient billing coverage and whether patient benefits are exhausted.
- Ensure that accurate and timely billing is done by staff members and establish controls to ensure appropriate submission, billing, and payment cycles.
- Assist with billing for Medicare, Medicaid, Private Medical Insurance, and HMO’s.
- Monitor billing and collections, assuring that proper accounting procedures are in place and records are maintained in compliance with state and federal regulations.
This is a management position
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs