Join the Fisher Senior Care and Rehab Center team!
Under the supervision of the MDS Coordinator, the MDS Nurse is responsible for the completion of the Resident Assessment Instrument process.
MDS Nurse (RN) Requirements:
- Must be a graduate from an accredited school of nursing with an Associate's or Bachelor's Degree, or higher, with 3+ years of related experience.
- Current RN State of Michigan License; current CPR certification.
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions in English and able to communicate effectively with residents, physicians, visitors, and all facility personnel.
- Strong computer skills; experience with electronic charting desired
MDS Nurse (RN) Description:
- Complete the Resident Assessment Instrument accurately and in a timely manner.
- Enter data related to the RAI process into the electronic record keeping system.
- Maintain and monitor compliance with state and federal rules and regulations related to RAI.
- Refer findings of inaccurate, untimely or incomplete documentation to the MDS Coordinator, Administrator, and/or Director of Nursing and follow through for timely compliance.
- Perform duties of an RN and other nursing-related tasks and projects, as necessary and directed by the Administrator and/or Director of Nursing, including working as a weekend or on-call supervisor, as needed.
This is a part time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs