The Human Resources Manager works collaboratively with facility leaders and managers to provide innovative HR solutions and approaches. The HR Manager identifies and responds to the needs of employees and managers and is the single point of contact for HR Services. The HR Manager is responsible for ensuring optimal delivery of HR Services to include recruitment, employee relations, workplace investigations, policy interpretation, performance management, benefits administration, payroll processing, workers compensation, and report writing.
Some of your job duties may include:
- Execute the full life cycle recruiting process, including sourcing candidates, reviewing resumes, coordinating interviews, completing reference checks, and making job offers.
- Complete the pre-employment background screening process on all new hires.
- Work closely with staff development to coordinate the new hire orientation program, and deliver the HR portion of orientation sessions.
- Collaborate with Management and the Scheduler to diagnose staffing needs and assist with staffing plans and strategies, including analysis of turnover, overtime, recruitment, and retention efforts.
- Administer and track the performance evaluation program and ensure timely completion of evaluations.
- Respond to employee relations issues, including conducting timely, objective investigations on disciplinary actions, ensuring proper documentation is complete and appropriate, and legal outcomes are achieved.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources Management or related field with at least 3-5 years of human resources experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience; PHR certification preferred.
- Experience should include a generalist background encompassing recruiting, payroll, employee relations, and benefits administration; labor relations experience and working in a health care environment highly desirable.
- Must possess a strong customer service focus, and have outstanding interpersonal and verbal and written communication skills.
- Good organizational skills, attention to detail, and proven ability to manage multiple areas of responsibility.
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs