Do you love the technical aspects of nursing and take pride in being very thorough in your documentation? Consider The WellBridge Group as the next step in your career.
No MDS experience required! We will train you this valuable skill. Excellent opportunity for nurses with long term care background to advance your nursing career.
The MDS Coordinator is responsible for the timely and accurate completion of the Resident Assessment Instrument process. With a thorough knowledge of state and federal regulations, you will provide key leadership and contributions in ensuring compliance to requirements.
What you will need to be part of our EPIC team:
- Must be a graduate from an accredited school of nursing with an Associate's or Bachelor's Degree, or higher, with 5+ years of related experience.
- Current RN State of Michigan License; current CPR certification.
- Critical thinking skills, sound judgement and decision making skills, strong organizational and follow-up skills; attention to detail.
- Excellent customer service skills with a commitment to delivering Excellent, Passionate, Innovative care!
- You are a team player, dedicated to doing what it takes to support your team members and get the job done
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs