Join the Evergreen Senior Care and Rehab Center team!
The Assistant Director of Nursing assists with planning and supervising the twenty-four-hour operation of the facility to ensure the delivery of quality resident care. This position acts as a resident advocate by managing resident care as well as hiring, guiding, developing, and evaluating nursing personnel.
The Assistant Director of Nursing works closely with the Director of Nursing to oversee the Nursing Department for compliance with federal and state standards and regulations. Additionally, this position is responsible for being knowledgeable and supportive of the Resident Bill of Rights and related skilled nursing facility and departmental policies regarding resident and facility confidentiality
Assistant Director of Nursing Requirements:
- Graduation from an accredited professional nursing program with an Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree, or higher, and a superior level of knowledge in nursing management in order to manage resident care
- 3+ years of experience in a long term care facility
- Current license to practice as an RN in Michigan; current CPR certification
- Assess residents to ascertain their condition and to ensure that nursing care is carried out as directed and treatment is administered in accordance with the physician’s instructions and the resident care plan
- Assist with monitoring and maintaining standards of nursing practice through the formulation and implementation of policies and procedures
- Assign duties to professional and paraprofessional nursing personnel based upon identified resident needs and available staff
- Supervise and evaluate work performance in terms of compliance with standards of resident care, staff relations, and efficiency of service
This is a full time position
Department: Nursing Administration
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs