Join our Lakepointe Senior Care & Rehab Team!
*Eligible for Sign-On Bonus after completion of CNA testing!
As a resident assistant, you will have the opportunity to begin your healthcare career working hands on with our residents. At this critical stage in your career, you will be able to observe first-hand the rewarding job of a Certified Nurse Aide.
Once you have completed CNA training, we will transition you into the role of a CNA where you can begin to use all of the valuable technical skills that you have learned.
Primary Purpose of Your Position:
- You will support resident relations by providing services needed to our residents which may include responding to call lights, transportation to and from appointments within the facility, providing snacks and water
- You will gain valuable experience in your day to day interactions with our residents and their family members and be able to observe and report changes in condition to the appropriate staff
- You will ensure resident satisfaction in providing attention to their comfort in their surroundings by keeping their living areas pleasant and tidy.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 1+ years of related experience.
- Desire and ability to attend a Nurse Aide Training Program selected and sponsored by the company, with a commitment to gain CNA certification by completing the program and passing the exam.
- Excellent customer service skills with a commitment to delivering Excellent, Passionate, Innovative care!
This is a full & part time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs