Join our Oakpointe Senior Care & Rehab Center team!
The Scheduler is responsible for ensuring adequate staffing across all shifts balancing the needs of the facility according to current census and the needs of our team.
What you will need to be part of our EPIC team:
- High School Diploma or equivalent; Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree in a nursing or related field a plus.
- 3+ years of related experience in a similar working environment.
- Excellent customer service skills with a commitment to delivering Excellent, Passionate, Innovative care!
- You are a team player, dedicated to doing what it takes to support your team members and get the job done
Some of your duties include:
- Develop, manage, and post daily and biweekly staffing schedules.
- Consult with nursing department staff and supervisors concerning the staffing scheduling needs to ensure appropriate staffing levels on all shifts and monitor overtime.
- Manage the call-in process and fill open shifts, as needed.
- Collaborate with the Executive Director and Human Resources on staffing levels, open positions, and staffing ratios related to census requirements.
This is a full time position
Department: Nursing Administration
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs