Join our Four Chaplains Nursing Care Center team!
Now offering up to $4000 Sign On Bonus!
The Certified Nursing Assistant is the foundation of our skilled nursing facility. You will be responsible for making sure our residents are provided with the highest quality of care, compassion and respect.
What you will need to be part of our EPIC team:
- You have completed of an approved nurse aide training program, with current certification required from the State of Michigan
- 1+ year of CNA experience is a plus
- Excellent customer service skills with a commitment to delivering Excellent, Passionate, Innovative care!
- You are a team player, dedicated to doing what it takes to support your team members and get the job done.
Some of your CNA duties include:
- You will perform care in accordance with individual care plans. Bathing and all activities of daily living related care, such as skin care, preventative and supportive care, routine morning and evening mouth care, shaving, and dressing.
- You will perform and document nutritional intake, blood pressure, TPRs, catheter care, bowel/bladder training, weights, turning, positioning, range of motion, and ambulation.
- You will support physical, psychological, occupational, speech, restorative and recreational therapies by positively encouraging and promoting health and well-being.
- You will observe and report, as necessary, significant changes in routine or condition as appropriate
This is a full & part time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs