Join our Hoyt Nursing & Rehab team!
The Payroll Specialist is responsible for the day-to-day operation of the payroll function within the center. This position performs a variety of routine and complex clerical and accounting tasks connected with processing payroll and maintaining payroll records.
Payroll Specialist Requirements:
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Accounting, Human Resources, or other related field; or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- 3+ years of relevant payroll accounting and processing experience.
- Experience interpreting union contracts a plus.
- Solid understanding of payroll and payroll tax laws.
- Compile, review, and process the bi-weekly payroll, ensuring accurate and timely delivery.
- Understand, interpret, and apply policies, procedures, and regulations relating to payroll operations and the efficient functioning of computerized payroll systems.
- Responsible for data entry for new hire information, employment changes, deductions, and other HR/payroll related information.
- Monitor and proof time and attendance records.
- Maintain paid time off (PTO) tracking and ensure that PTO is accurately captured for accruals and payroll processing.
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs