Join our Lakepointe Senior Care & Rehab Team!
The Admissions Assistant acts as a representative of the center and interacts with potential residents and families throughout the admissions process. This position assists with completing admissions paperwork, and is a back-up for communication with medical personnel, residents, and families. Responsible for accounts payable for the facility including obtaining appropriate authorizations prior to submitting to home office for processing.
To become a part of our team:
- High School Diploma or equivalent; Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree in a related field a plus.
- 2+ years of related experience in the health care industry, preferably in long term care.
- Basic knowledge of Medicare, Medicaid, and Managed Care.
- Knowledge of SNF coverage criteria and reimbursement a plus.
Some of your duties include:
- Provide tours of the facility to potential residents, families, and/ or responsible parties.
- Assist with completing all admission paperwork, including verifying insurance coverage and obtaining signatures on contracts.
- Assist with tracking inquiries and admissions data.
- Communicate with clinical supervisors regarding admissions preparations and any concerns, such as special circumstances, orders, skilled needs, and/or caregiver needs pertinent to the delivery of care to the resident.
This is a full time position
Department: Social Services
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs