Join the Fisher Senior Care and Rehab Center team!
The Maintenance Director is responsible for managing and assisting with the completion of day-to-day activities involving maintenance of the facility, equipment and machinery, including HVAC, lighting systems, grounds keeping, and overall facility appearance. This position also supervises maintenance and grounds keeping staff, and coordinates activities with outside vendors and contractors.
We are ranked at the top in our industry because of our staff’s commitment to excellence. We are very proud of what we do and we are looking for the best talent to be a part of our family.
What you will need to be part of our EPIC team:
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- 5+ years of related facility maintenance experience.
- Demonstrated mechanical and electrical knowledge and repair abilities.
- Knowledge of various building and electrical codes.
- Excellent customer service skills with a commitment to delivering Excellent, Passionate, Innovative care!
- You are a team player, dedicated to doing what it takes to support your team members and get the job done
We are a Nexcare Managed Community. Nexcare Health Systems, a Michigan owned and operated company, manages communities located across southeastern Michigan that operate over 1900 beds supported by over 2800 employees. We are the third largest provider of skilled nursing and short term rehab services in Michigan and well known for our commitment to excellent care which is why we are consistently at the top in our industry as reported by the CMS quality rating system.
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs