You will earn competitive wages PLUS $2.25 hero pay and shift differential!
The Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) provides care to our guests, but that isn't all. Our CNAs are more than just caregivers, they are friends and companions. While providing assistance with daily living tasks like eating meals and laying down for bed, our CNAs are uniquely positioned to notice changes in mood and behavior that is key in helping our clinical team recognize potential medical issues. You will know your patients so well that you will know when something isn't right. For this reason, our CNAs are a critical component of our clinical nursing team.
We offer a best in class benefits program that provides you with medical - no deductible/no co-pay; dental; and vision insurances. As well as an excellent paid time off and holiday plan. We can reimburse you for your CNA training or pay for your CNA class. You may also qualify for up to $5000 in tuition reimbursement or up to $10,000 in RN loan forgiveness. We also offer company paid short term & voluntary long term disability and company paid life insurance.
We want to work with you so ask us how we can be flexible with your work schedule. And after you get started you can refer your friends and family and earn unlimited referral bonuses at $1,500 each.
Primary purpose of your job position:
- You will promote hospitality and excellent customer service in our every daily interaction with our guests, their families, and visitors. Through kind words and encouragement you will promote a positive, healthy environment in which to heal and thrive.
- You will perform and document patient care using the individualized care plans as a guide. Bathing and all activities of daily living related care, such as skin care, preventative and supportive care, routine morning and evening mouth care, shaving, and dressing.
- You will perform and document nutritional intake, blood pressure, TPRs, catheter care, bowel/bladder training, weights, turning, positioning, range of motion, and ambulation.
- You will support physical, psychological, occupational, speech, restorative and recreational therapies by positively encouraging and promoting guest continued well-being.
- You will observe and report, as necessary, significant changes in routine or condition as appropriate to your nursing team
What you will need to be part of our EPIC team:
- You have completed of an approved nurse aide training program, with current certification required from the State of Michigan
- Excellent customer service skills with a commitment to delivering Excellent, Passionate, Innovative care!
- You are a team player, dedicated to doing what it takes to support your team members and get the job done.
This is a full & part time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs