Are you a natural leader with a passion for caring for people? Do you have a strong desire to coach and develop skills in others? Do you love being a part of the problem solving process? Consider The Wellbridge Group as the next step in your nursing career.
The Unit Manager is responsible for the oversight of an assigned unit and ensures consistent and quality clinical care for all guests. The Unit Manager will plan, implement, direct, and evaluate care to achieve optimal outcomes and work collaboratively with all other disciplines on assigned unit.
- Will provide guidance and direction to assigned nurses and nurse aides ensuring our guests receive specialized care in a comfortable and peaceful environment that promotes health and wellness.
- Conduct regular rounds on the assigned unit to monitor staff performance and guest care.
- Will educate and instruct licensed staff regarding the skilled care process and function as a resource for clinical questions and concerns
- Will be responsible for reviewing daily reports for appropriateness and follow through; ensure the completion of requested reports, i.e., infection control, pharmacy compliance, quality management, etc.
What you will need to be part of our EPIC team:
- A current license to practice as an RN in Michigan; current CPR certification.
- An Associate's or Bachelor's Degree, or higher with at least 2 years of related experience with evident progressive increases in duties and responsibilities preferred.
- A high level of analytical abilities in order to prepare care plans, implement effective nursing care, and develop solutions to difficult problems.
- Proven ability and desire to mentor, guide and teach job expectations along with illustrating and upholding our EPIC care values
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs