Join our Nexcare WellBridge Team!
You will be responsible for sourcing and attracting qualified candidates in health care, and maintaining a strong candidate pipeline to fill current and anticipated vacancies. Key to this role is strengthening the company’s presence on social media, continuing to build its employment brand, and discovering new ways to find top talent in the competitive healthcare market.
Job responsibilities include:
- Develop strong awareness and understanding of the business to target and hire the best talent through consistent weekly contact with facilities
- Manage recruitment ads and contribute to social media campaigns.
- Attain expert level of knowledge of the applicant tracking system to support facility recruiting efforts, train new users, utilize reporting to drive efforts, ensure position postings are up to date,etc.
- Coordinate all external career events and job fairs; including company representation, career print materials, local advertising, etc.
- Develop strong relationships with colleges, technical programs, and other feeders for healthcare candidates.
- Identify new avenues for advertising and attracting candidates.
- Source passive candidates through online resume databases and social media outlets
- Provide regular updates on pipeline development and progress of candidates.
- Recommend and implement improvements to recruitment processes, as needed.
- Participate in recruiting and other HR projects, as needed.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with a strong customer-service focus.
- Must be creative and eager to source candidates in a variety of avenues (career fairs, job boards, networking, social media, etc.).
- Must be able to excel in a fast-paced environment.
- Proven ability to work effectively with all levels within an organization.
- Demonstrated ability to manage high volumes of recruitment activity.
- Strong organizational and time management skills to ensure best recruitment service is delivered.
- Takes a consultative and supportive approach to working with internal clients.
- Willingness to travel 5-10% for various recruiting events.
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs