The Receptionist functions as the primary contact person for in-coming calls and greeting all visitors. This position is also responsible for providing a variety of administrative and clerical support.
What you will need to be a part of our EPIC team:
- Good communication skills, with ability to communicate and interact effectively with residents, physicians, visitors and all facility personnel.
- Excellent customer service skills with a commitment to delivering Excellent, Passionate, Innovative care!
- You are a team player, dedicated to doing what it takes to support your team members and get the job done.
Some of your duties may include:
- Welcome and greet residents, family members, and visitors both in-person or over the phone.
- Answer phones in a professional manner and route callers as needed.
- Maintain weekly schedules for administrative staff and other staff, as assigned.
- Maintain confidentiality of sensitive resident, employee, and facility information.
- Update facility phone listing, as needed.
This is a part time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs