Join the Wellbridge of Grand Blanc team!
Do you have a passion for food and get enjoyment in providing great food to others? Do you love knowing that you are providing amazing food that will invoke happiness and satisfaction? Consider The WellBridge Group as the next step in your career.
With the ultimate goal of providing the best culinary experience, our Dietary Aides provide amazing meals and ensure guest satisfaction is a top priority.
- Visits every resident daily to take all meal and room service orders.
- Prints meal tickets and daily reports.
- Assists in resident meal preparation, serving food and transportation of foods to resident areas for each meal or snack.
- Serves various food items and single servings for use during meal times.
- Retrieves and washes trays, dishes, glassware, utensils, pots, pans and carts.
- Restocks supplies as needed (condiments, utensils, paper products, cups, etc.)
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Excellent customer service skills with a commitment to delivering Excellent, Passionate, Innovative care!
- Prior commercial food production experience preferred.
- Safe Serve Certificate highly desirable.
- Must possess the ability to relate to visitors, staff, and family members.
- Must be able to read, write and speak English and follow oral and written instructions.
- Must be able to follow menus, portion control guidelines, diet cards, special diets, etc. in preparing/dispensing meals.
- Must be able to demonstrate the attitude as a team player in the department, demonstrating courteousness, cooperation, discretion, and interest in geriatric problems.
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs