Join our WellBridge of Novi team!
The Admissions Assistant/Concierge is responsible for assisting with admissions paperwork and is the front line for family inquiries at the front desk. They also handle in-coming calls and greeting all visitors. It is a fast paced environment. This position pays $14 per hour.
What you will need to join our EPIC team:
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions in English.
- Good communication skills, with ability to communicate and interact effectively with residents, physicians, visitors and all facility personnel.
Some of your duties may include:
- Welcome and greet residents, family members, and visitors both in-person or over the phone.
- Answer phones in a professional manner and route callers as needed.
- Maintain weekly schedules for administrative staff and other staff, as assigned.
- Maintain confidentiality of sensitive resident, employee, and facility information.
- Update facility phone listing, as needed.
This is a part time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs