Join our Nexcare WellBridge Senior Living Team!
As the Corporate Recruiting/HR Representative, you will be a part of the Human Resources team that supports 26 locations in Michigan.
Job responsibilities include:
- Through consistent weekly contact with facility HR Managers, you will provide support that is targeting to meet their recruiting needs.
- Ensure all external and internal postings are up to date and regularly review and contribute ideas to best highlight what our company offers to job seekers.
- Attain expert level of knowledge of the applicant tracking system to support facility recruiting, train new users, utilize reporting to drive efforts, etc.
- Coordinate external career events, job fairs, & conferences; including company representation, develop new collateral and print materials, local advertising, etc.
- Develop and maintain an outreach to all colleges, trade schools, and training programs.
- Source passive candidates through online resume databases and social media outlets
- Recommend and implement improvements to recruitment and onboarding processes, as needed.
- Some travel to other facilities to help with interview and onboarding, as needed.
- Willing to train new college graduates or new to HR and Recruiting field.
- Be creative and eager to source candidates in a variety of avenues (career fairs, job boards, networking, social media, etc.).
- Must be able to excel in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Takes a consultative and supportive approach to working with internal clients.
- Willingness to travel 10-20% for various recruiting events and support to facilities
Nexcare Health Systems offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package, including generous paid time off; paid holidays; medical, dental, and vision insurance; company paid life insurance; company paid short term disability; voluntary long term disability; a 401k plan with a company match; flexible spending account for medical and dependent care; tuition assistance of up to $5,000 per year; and an outstanding work-life balance EAP program.
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs