The Medical Records / Receptionist maintains medical records and functions as the primary contact person for in-coming calls and greeting all visitors. This position is also responsible for providing a variety of administrative and clerical support.
You will earn:
- Competitive wages based on your valuable experience
- Overtime Pay
- Yearly Wage Increases
PLUS we offer you best in class benefits:
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- Career path opportunities
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Unlimited Referral Bonuses up to $1500 each
- 401k with employer match
What you will need to be part of our EPIC team:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 1+ years of related experience, with a working knowledge of medical terminology
- Good communication skills, with ability to communicate and interact effectively with residents, physicians, visitors and all facility personnel.
How you will help people every day:
- Maintain current records of all residents admitted/discharged by the facility
- Welcome and greet residents, family members, and visitors both in-person or over the phone.
- Maintain hard copy and electronic records of resident admissions, discharges, census, and various other data
- Audit resident charts for compliance.
- Maintain weekly schedules for administrative staff and other staff, as assigned.
- Maintain confidentiality of sensitive resident, employee, and facility information.
- Update facility phone listing, as needed.
This is a part time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs