The Dietary Manager plans, organizes, develops, and directs the overall operation of the dietary department in accordance with current state, federal, and local standards, guidelines, and regulations governing the facility. This position is responsible for ensuring that quality nutritional services are provided on a daily basis and that the dietary department is maintained in a clean, safe, and sanitary manner.
Dietary Manager Requirements:
- 3+ years of related experience in a food service department; experience in a long term or health care facility preferred.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Good communication skills, with proven ability to communicate effectively with residents, physicians, visitors, and all facility personnel.
Dietary Manager Description:
- Work with the dietitian to provide quality nutritional services.
- Ensure that appropriate levels of food supplies are available.
- Order supplies in a cost-effective and cost-efficient manner, as needed.
- Ensure equipment is maintained appropriately and, in conjunction with the Administrator, order replacement equipment, as necessary.
- Develop and administer the department budget.
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs