Join the Holt Senior Care & Rehab Center team!
Our Activities Aides assist in delivering and leading daily therapeutic life enrichment programs to meet the individual needs and interests of all patients.
You will earn:
- Competitive wages based on your valuable experience
- Overtime Pay
- Yearly Wage Increases
PLUS we offer you best in class benefits:
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- Career Path Opportunities
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Unlimited Referral Bonuses up to $1500 each
- 401k with employer match
We can work with your scheduling needs:
- 8 hour shifts
- Part Time
How you will help people every day:
- You will promote hospitality and excellent customer service in our every daily interaction with our guests, their families, and visitors. Through kind words and encouragement, you will promote a positive, healthy environment in which to heal and thrive.
- You will lead group and one-on-one life enrichment programs.
- You will assist residents to and from life enrichment programs.
- You will contribute to the evaluation of each patient according to their background, life enrichment interests, abilities, physical limitations, and needs for meaningful life enrichment programs.
- You will develop and display thematic and holiday decorations throughout the facility.
What you will need to be part of our EPIC team:
- 1+ year of related experience in long term care preferred.
- Associates in Music or Recreational Therapy is preferred
- Demonstrated ability to motivate residents in both group and individual activities.
- Be positive, enthusiastic, and have a genuine desire to work with the elderly.
- Excellent customer service skills with a commitment to delivering Excellent, Passionate, Innovative care!
This is a part time position
Department: Social Services
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs