Are you an Experienced RN who is compassionately committed to customer service and excellent patient care? Are you an experienced Director of Nursing eager to take the next step in your nursing career?
As a Float Director of Nursing, you will provide DON support as needed at any of our 26 skilled nursing facilities in Michigan. These float opportunities can vary depending on the needs of the facility, but can be both short and long term assignments.
In the Director of Nursing role you will plan, manage, and evaluate the twenty-four hour operation of the facility to ensure the delivery of quality resident care. This position acts as a resident advocate by managing resident care as well as hiring, guiding, developing, and evaluating nursing personnel. The Director of Nursing coordinates all departmental activities related to resident care, and oversees the Nursing Department for compliance with federal and state standards and regulations. Additionally, this position is responsible for being knowledgeable and supportive of the Resident Bill of Rights and related skilled nursing facility and departmental policies regarding resident and facility confidentiality.
What you will need to be part of our EPIC team:
- Graduation from an accredited professional nursing program with an Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree, or higher, and a superior level of knowledge in nursing management in order to manage resident care, and manage large and diverse groups of nursing personnel.
- Current license to practice as an RN in Michigan; current CPR certification
- At least 3-5 years of experience in a long term care facility including 2+ years of experience in an administrative role.
- Clinical knowledge of gerontological nursing, with ability to anticipate, recognize, and respond to resident needs in a long term care and rehabilitation environment.
- Excellent customer service skills with a commitment to delivering Excellent, Passionate, Innovative care!
- Ability to withstand stresses due to time constraints, emergencies, and interpersonal job demands.
This is a full time position
Department: Nursing Administration
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs