Under the supervision of the MDS Coordinator, the MDS Nurse is responsible for the completion of the Resident Assessment Instrument process.
You will earn:
- Competitive wages based on your valuable experience
- Sign On Bonus up to $4000 for Part Time RN paid in quarterly increments
- Yearly Wage Increases
PLUS we offer you best in class benefits:
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- Tuition Reimbursement
- RN Loan Repayment
- Unlimited Referral Bonuses up to $1500 each
- 401k with employer match
What you will need to be a part of our EPIC team:
- Must be a graduate from an accredited school of nursing with an Associate's or Bachelor's Degree, or higher, with 3+ years of related experience.
- Current RN State of Michigan License; current CPR certification.
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions in English and able to communicate effectively with residents, physicians, visitors, and all facility personnel.
- Strong computer skills; experience with electronic charting desired
This is a part time position
Department: Nursing Administration
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs