Join our Saginaw Senior Care & Rehab Team!
The MDS Coordinator is responsible for the completion of the Resident Assessment Instrument process. This position coordinates and assures timely completion of the RAI process.
MDS Coordinator Requirements:
- Must be a graduate from an accredited school of nursing with an Associate's or Bachelor's Degree, or higher, with 5+ years of related experience.
- Current RN State of Michigan License; current CPR certification.
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions in English and able to communicate effectively with residents, physicians, visitors, and all facility personnel.
- Advanced computer skills; experience with electronic charting desired.
- Coordinate the RAI process, ensuring timely completion of the MDS CAA’s an interdisciplinary primary care plan.
- Complete the Resident Assessment Instrument accurately and in a timely manner.
- Enter data related to the RAI process into the electronic record-keeping system.
- Maintain and monitor compliance with state and federal rules and regulations related to RAI.
- Refer findings of inaccurate, untimely or incomplete documentation to the Administrator and follow through for timely compliance.
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs