Join our West Oaks Senior Care & Rehab Center team!
The Maintenance Assistant is responsible for maintaining the grounds, facility, and equipment in a safe and efficient manner in accordance with current applicable federal, state and local standards and regulations, to ensure that a successful maintenance program is maintained at all times.
We offer a best in class benefits program that provides you with medical - no deductible/no co-pay; dental; and vision insurances. As well as an excellent paid time off and holiday plan. We also offer company paid short term & voluntary long term disability and company paid life insurance.
We want to work with you so ask us how we can be flexible with your work schedule. And after you get started you can refer your friends and family and earn unlimited referral bonuses at $1,500 each.
What you will need to be part of our EPIC team:
- 1+ year of related maintenance experience preferred.
- Excellent customer service skills with a commitment to delivering Excellent, Passionate, Innovative care!
- You are a team player, dedicated to doing what it takes to support your team members and get the job done
Some of your responsibilities may include:
- Ensure that maintenance schedules are followed as outlined for the assigned area.
- Follow established fire safety policies and procedures.
- Maintain facility in good repair, ensuring a safe, clean and orderly environment.
- Monitor and maintain maintenance supplies.
- Perform routine maintenance on grounds, parking areas, driveways, etc., by cutting, trimming, policing, sweeping, etc., as necessary/directed.
- Perform routine maintenance and repair on the facility equipment to include plumbing, plastering, electrical, carpentry, and mechanical.
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs