Responsible for the overall facility management, care delivery, profitability, day to day operations, and facility direction in all aspects. Accountable for, but not limited to, resident / patient care, state and federal survey compliance, positive employee relations, census development, management of accounts receivable / collections, maximization of net operating income, implementation of all WellBridge programs, and insisting without compromise that all constituents have an EPIC experience with the health facility and when breakdowns occur immediately works to remedy the breakdown.
What you will need to join our EPIC team:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Public Health Administration, Business Administration, or other health care related field; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 5+ years of management experience in a hospital or long-term care facility.
- Current Michigan NHA License.
- Knowledge of reimbursement regulations as well as laws, regulations, and guidelines pertaining to the long-term care industry.
- Strong leadership skills.
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs