Join the Wellbridge of Brighton team!
Our Housekeeping Aides perform a variety of tasks to maintain a clean and pleasant environment for all of our guests and residents. Will ensure cleanliness in resident areas, public areas, and support offices ensuring satisfaction is a top priority.
You will earn:
- Competitive wages based on your valuable experience
- Overtime Pay
- Yearly Wage Increases
PLUS we offer you best in class benefits:
- Medical – no deductible or co-pay
- Dental & Vision
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- Career Path Opportunities
- $5000 Tuition Reimbursement
- Company paid Short Term Disability & Life Insurance
- Unlimited Referral Bonuses up to $1500 each
- 401k with employer match
We can work with your scheduling needs:
- 4 or 8 hour shifts
- Full or Part Time
- Day & Afternoon Shifts
Choose an easy way apply for this job opportunity:
- Apply to this posting below and we will reach out to you to discuss next steps
- Walk ins are welcome every day at 2200 Dorr Rd, Howell
- Job Fair at WellBridge of Brighton Aug 25th 11a - 6pm
- Call us at 517-647-4400 to make an appointment
- Schedule a convenient time to stop by using this link: https://calendly.com/kjones-61/brighton-interviews
- Email us your interest at email@example.com
- Visit our website to apply at www.thewellbridgegroup.com
How you will help people every day:
- You will attend to multiple areas of the facility to ensure cleanliness and dispose of trash
- You will maintain cleanliness of all surfaces and floors
- You may be assigned housekeeping projects outside on the facility grounds
- You will promote hospitality and excellent customer service in our every daily interaction with our guests, their families, and visitors. Through kind words and encouragement, you will promote a positive, healthy environment in which to heal and thrive.
What you will need to be part of our EPIC team:
- Excellent customer service skills with a commitment to delivering Excellent, Passionate, Innovative care!
- You are a team player, dedicated to doing what it takes to support your team members and get the job done.
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs