The Wound Care Nurse is responsible for providing primary skin care to residents under the medical direction of the residents’ attending physician and/or the Director of Nursing, with an emphasis on treatment and therapy of skin disorders. This position also assists with modifying the treatment regimen to meet the physical and psychosocial needs of residents, in accordance with established medical practices and state and facility requirements.
What you will need to be part of our EPIC team:
- Must be a graduate from an accredited school of nursing with an Associate’s or Bachelor's Degree, or higher.
- 2+ years of experience as an RN; health care industry preferred.
- Current RN State of Michigan License; current CPR certification
- Excellent customer service skills with a commitment to delivering Excellent, Passionate, Innovative care!
- You are a team player, dedicated to doing what it takes to support your team members and get the job done.
This is a full time position
Department: Nursing Administration
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs