Join the Fisher Senior Care and Rehab Center team!
The MDS Coordinator is responsible for the timely and accurate completion of the Resident Assessment Instrument process. With a thorough knowledge of state and federal regulations, you will provide key leadership and contributions in ensuring compliance to requirements.
You will earn:
- Competitive wages based on your valuable experience
- Sign On Bonus up to $8000 for RN paid in quarterly increments
- Yearly Wage Increases
PLUS we offer you best in class benefits:
- Medical – no deductible or co-pay
- Dental & Vision
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- $5000 Tuition Reimbursement
- $10,000 RN Loan Repayment
- Company paid Short Term Disability & Life Insurance
- Unlimited Referral Bonuses up to $1500 each
- 401k with employer match
How you will help people every day:
- You will promote hospitality and excellent customer service in our every daily interaction with our guests, their families, and visitors. Through kind words and encouragement, you will promote a positive, healthy environment in which to heal and thrive.
- You will coordinate the RAI process, ensuring timely completion of the MDS CAA’s and interdisciplinary primary care plan.
- You will complete the Resident Assessment Instrument and enter data related to the RAI process into the electronic record keeping system.
- You will ensure that care plans are scheduled according to regulated guidelines.
- You will supervise MDS staff, including hiring, training, scheduling, and conducting performance reviews.
- You will perform duties of an RN and other nursing-related tasks and projects, as necessary, including working as a weekend, evening, or on-call supervisor, as needed.
What you will need to be part of our EPIC team:
- Must be a graduate from an accredited school of nursing with an Associate's or Bachelor's Degree, or higher, with 5+ years of related experience.
- Current RN State of Michigan License; current CPR certification.
- Critical thinking skills, sound judgment and decision-making skills, strong organizational and follow-up skills; attention to detail.
- Excellent customer service skills with a commitment to delivering Excellent, Passionate, Innovative care!
- You are a team player, dedicated to doing what it takes to support your team members and get the job done.
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs