Join our Dimondale Nursing Care Center team!
The Housekeeping & Laundry Manager is responsible for the planning, organization, development, and direction for the overall operation of the Housekeeping Departments. Key to this role is ensuring optimal operations and that the highest level of facility cleanliness is maintained.
Housekeeping Manager Requirements:
- High School Diploma.
- 5+ years of related experience; at least 2 years of supervisory experience.
- Must be knowledgeable of housekeeping /laundry practices in a skilled nursing facility.
- Good written and verbal English communication skills, with proven ability to communicate effectively with residents, physicians, visitors, and all facility personnel.
Housekeeping Manager Description:
- Order and maintain adequate level of supplies for the housekeeping department in a cost effective and efficient manner.
- Develop and implement task schedules for the completion of all housekeeping tasks.
- Ensure that the appearance of the facility and resident rooms are clean, sanitary, and free of odors.
- Ensure that all resident and facility laundry is properly washed, dried, folded, hung, and stored.
- Ensure that all linen is supplied to units as required.
- Ensure that equipment and supplies are in good working order, maintained, used, cleaned, and stored safely and in accordance with manufacturer guidelines and facility policies.
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs