Join our Schnepp Senior Care & Rehab Team!
Our Dietary Aides strive to provide the best culinary experience and ensure satisfaction is a top priority. Our patients look forward to their meals every day and we look forward to providing them with great food that invokes happiness and joy.
Learn more here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10msLcj7KBo
You will earn:
- Competitive wages
- Overtime Pay
- Yearly Wage Increases
PLUS we offer you best in class benefits:
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- Career path opportunities
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Unlimited Referral Bonuses up to $1500 each
- 401k with employer match
We are looking for someone who can work:
- Part Time
- 4 hour shifts
- 4pm - 8pm
How you will help people every day:
- You will assist with preparing meals following all necessary guidelines and regulations
- You will plate food and assemble trays
- You may assist with serving in the dining room or delivering trays to rooms
- You will assist with daily cleaning requirements in the kitchen and dining areas
- You will promote hospitality and excellent customer service in our every daily interaction with our guests, their families, and visitors. Through kind words and encouragement, you will promote a positive, healthy environment in which to heal and thrive.
What you will need to be part of our EPIC team:
- Excellent customer service skills with a commitment to delivering Excellent, Passionate, Innovative care!
- You are a team player, dedicated to doing what it takes to support your team members and get the job done.
In compliance with CMS regulations, COVID-19 vaccination, or an approved exception as required by law, is required for employment.
Follow us on Social Media:
This is a part time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs