The Maintenance Director is responsible for managing and assisting with the completion of day-to-day activities involving maintenance of the facility, equipment and machinery, including HVAC, lighting systems, grounds keeping, and overall facility appearance. This position also supervises maintenance and grounds keeping staff, and coordinates activities with outside vendors and contractors.
We are ranked at the top in our industry because of our staff’s commitment to excellence. We are very proud of what we do and we are looking for the best talent to be a part of our family.
What you will need to be part of our EPIC team:
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- 5+ years of related facility maintenance experience.
- Demonstrated mechanical and electrical knowledge and repair abilities.
- Knowledge of various building and electrical codes.
- Excellent customer service skills with a commitment to delivering Excellent, Passionate, Innovative care!
- You are a team player, dedicated to doing what it takes to support your team members and get the job done
In compliance with CMS regulations, COVID-19 vaccination, or an approved exception as required by law, is required for employment.
Follow us on Social Media:
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs