Join the Wellbridge of Brighton team!
Our cooks prepare amazing and nourishing meals for our guests and ensure the highest quality standards of food service and the best culinary experience are provided at all times. They work closely with the Executive Chef to create and review menus, prepare food, and ensure the meals are prepared in accordance with established portion control procedures, sanitary regulations, and established policies and procedures.
Learn more here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10msLcj7KBo
You will earn:
- Competitive wages
- Up to $1,500 Sign-On Bonus paid in quarterly installments
- Overtime Pay
- Yearly Merit Increases
PLUS we offer you best in class benefits:
- Medical – no deductible or co-pay
- Dental & Vision
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- Career Path Opportunities
- $5000 Tuition Reimbursement
- Company paid Short Term Disability & Life Insurance
- Unlimited Referral Bonuses up to $1500 each
- 401k with employer match
We can work with your scheduling needs:
- 8 hour shifts
- Full or Part Time
- Day & Evening Shifts
- No late nights!
Choose an easy way apply for this job opportunity:
- Apply to this posting below and we will reach out to you to discuss next steps
- Walk ins are welcome every day at 2200 Dorr Rd, Howell
- Call us at 517-647-4400 to make an appointment
- Schedule a convenient time to stop by using this link: https://calendly.com/kjones-61/brighton-interviews
- Email us your interest at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visit our website to apply at www.thewellbridgegroup.com
How you will help people every day:
- You will prepare meals following all necessary guidelines and regulations
- You will coordinate food production to coincide with meal serving times ensuring excellence in quality, temperature and appearance are achieved
- You may assist with tray line setup and plate assembly
- You will assist with daily cleaning requirements in the kitchen
- You will promote hospitality and excellent customer service in our every daily interaction with our guests, their families, and visitors. Through kind words and encouragement, you will promote a positive, healthy environment in which to heal and thrive.
What you will need to be part of our EPIC team:
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- ServSafe certified.
- Excellent customer service skills with a commitment to delivering Excellent, Passionate, Innovative care!
- You are a team player, dedicated to doing what it takes to support your team members and get the job done.
In compliance with CMS regulations, COVID-19 vaccination, or an approved exception as required by law, is required for employment.
Follow us on Social Media:
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs