Become a CNA with us! As a Resident Assistant, you will provide supportive care for our patients, which will include a variety of tasks such as maintaining personal items, passing snack trays, pouring beverages, and tidying patient rooms. We will register and pay for you to attend a Certified Nurse Aide Training Program and CNA testing.
You will earn:
- Competitive wages
- Pay during CNA training class
- Overtime Pay
- Yearly Merit Increases
PLUS we offer you best in class benefits:
- Medical – no deductible or co-pay
- Dental & Vision
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- Career Opportunities – Grow your nursing career!
- Paid CNA Training
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Company paid Short Term Disability & Life Insurance
- Unlimited Referral Bonuses up to $1500 each
- 401k with employer match
We can work with your scheduling needs:
- 4 or 8 hour shifts
- Full or Part Time
- All Shifts available
Choose an easy way apply for this job opportunity:
- Apply to this posting below and we will reach out to you to discuss next steps
- Walk ins are welcome every day at 18901 Meyers Rd, Detroit
- Call us at 313-864-8481 to make an appointment
- Schedule a convenient time to stop by using this link: https://calendly.com/lraspberry/oakpointe-interviews
- Email us your interest at email@example.com
- Visit our website to apply at www.nexcarehealth.com
How you will help people every day:
- You will promote hospitality and excellent customer service in our every daily interaction with our guests, their families, and visitors. Through kind words and encouragement, you will promote a positive, healthy environment in which to heal and thrive.
- You will keep patient living areas pleasant and tidy, including straightening rooms and shower rooms, cleaning bedside stands and closets, making beds and changing linens.
- You will respond promptly to patient call lights and requests.
- You will restock patient and pantry items such as gloves, supplies, etc.
- You will wash patient face and hands prior to and after meals
What you will need to be part of our EPIC team:
- Desire and ability to attend a Nurse Aide Training Program selected and sponsored by the company, with a commitment to gain CNA certification by completing the program and passing the exam.
- Excellent customer service skills with a commitment to delivering Excellent, Passionate, Innovative care!
- You are a team player, dedicated to doing what it takes to support your team members and get the job done.
In compliance with CMS regulations, COVID-19 vaccination, or an approved exception as required by law, is required for employment.
Follow us on Social Media:
This is a full & part time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs