Join our Durand Senior Care & Rehab team!
The Laundry Aide is responsible for collecting and sorting soiled linen, loading and unloading washing machines, and folding clean linen. This position also counts the amount of linen processed each day, delivers clean laundry to assigned units, and cleans and sanitizes the work area, including machines, work tables, and sorting areas.
What you will need to join our EPIC team:
- Must be able to lift up to 30 pounds.
- Excellent customer service skills with a commitment to delivering Excellent, Passionate, Innovative care!
- You are a team player, dedicated to doing what it takes to support your team members and get the job done
Some of your duties may include:
- Sort soiled linen, load and unload washers and dryers.
- Operate computer-operated washers and dryers according to operating procedures.
- Sort and fold clean linen accurately and in a timely manner.
- Place clean linen in a delivery cart and deliver to appropriate units, using caution when pushing carts.
In compliance with CMS regulations, COVID-19 vaccination, or an approved exception as required by law, is required for employment.
Follow us on Social Media:
This is a part time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs