Our RN Unit Managers are responsible for the oversight of an assigned unit within the facility and ensure consistent and quality clinical care for all patients.
You will earn:
• Competitive wages based on your valuable experience
• Sign On Bonus up to $8000 for RN paid in quarterly increments
• Yearly Wage Increases
PLUS we offer you best in class benefits:
• Medical – no deductible or co-pay
• Dental & Vision
• Generous Paid Time Off
• Holiday Pay
• $5000 Tuition Reimbursement
• $10,000 RN Loan Repayment
• Company paid Short Term Disability & Life Insurance
• Unlimited Referral Bonuses up to $1500 each
• 401k with employer match
How you will help people every day:
• You will promote hospitality and excellent customer service in our every daily interaction with our guests, their families, and visitors. Through kind words and encouragement, you will promote a positive, healthy environment in which to heal and thrive.
• You will conduct regular rounds with patients and staff to monitor performance and care.
• You will instruct the team regarding the skilled care process and function as a resource person for clinical issues
• You will ensure the completion of requested reports, i.e., infection control, pharmacy compliance, quality management, etc.
• You will supervise the nursing team including giving direction & assignments, offering training, and contribute to recognition and evaluations.
What you will need to be part of our EPIC team:
• Must be a graduate from an accredited school of nursing, with at least 2 years of related experience.
• Current Nursing State of Michigan License; current CPR certification.
• A high level of analytical abilities in order to prepare personalized care plans, implement effective nursing care and rehabilitation, and develop solutions to difficult problems concerning well-being.
• Excellent customer service skills with a commitment to delivering Excellent, Passionate, Innovative care!
• You are a team player, dedicated to doing what it takes to support your team members and get the job done.
In compliance with CMS regulations, COVID-19 vaccination, or an approved exception as required by law, is required for employment.
Follow us on Social Media:
This is a full time position
Department: Nursing Administration
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs