Join our Lakepointe Senior Care & Rehab Team!
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions in English.
- Good communication skills, with ability to communicate and interact effectively with residents, physicians, visitors and all facility personnel.
- Welcome and greet residents, family members, and visitors both in-person or over the phone.
- Answer phones in a professional manner and route callers as needed.
- Maintain weekly schedules for administrative staff and other staff, as assigned.
- Maintain confidentiality of sensitive resident, employee, and facility information.
- Update facility phone listing, as needed.
In compliance with CMS regulations, COVID-19 vaccination, or an approved exception as required by law, is required for employment.
Follow us on Social Media:
This is a part time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs