The Activities Aide delivers and leads life enrichment programs every day. Our calendar is filled with amazing and creative activities that bring fulfillment and joy. These activities have the dual purpose of being therapeutic and promoting health and well-being. We are always trying new fun ideas. If you like to play games and do crafts, this position may be for you!
You will earn:
- Competitive wages
- Overtime Pay
- Yearly Merit Increases
PLUS we offer you best in class benefits:
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- Career Path Opportunities
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Unlimited Referral Bonuses up to $1500 each
- 401k with employer match
We can work with your scheduling needs:
- 4, 6, or 8 hour shifts
- Full Time
How you will help people every day:
- You will promote hospitality and excellent customer service in our every daily interaction with our guests, their families, and visitors. Through kind words and encouragement, you will promote a positive, healthy environment in which to heal and thrive.
- You will assist and lead group and one-on-one life enrichment programs.
- You will encourage attendance and transport to and from life enrichment programs.
- You will evaluate patients according to their background, life enrichment interests, abilities, physical limitations, and needs for meaningful programs.
- You will develop and display thematic and holiday decorations throughout the facility.
- 1+ year of related experience in long term care preferred.
- Associates in Music or Recreational Therapy is preferred
- Excellent customer service skills with a commitment to delivering Excellent, Passionate, Innovative care!
- You are a team player, dedicated to doing what it takes to support your team members and get the job done.
Follow us on Social Media:
This is a full time position
Department: Social Services
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs