Join our EPIC team at Nexcare WellBridge Senior Living!
We are in need of a highly organized and detail oriented individual with solid analytical and problem-solving abilities to join our high-volume accounts payable team in Brighton, MI.
- Review, track, and input invoices
- Print and disburse checks
- Communicate with vendors
- Assist with preparing 1099’s
- Calculate and pay use tax
- Reconcile bank statements
- Associate's Degree in Accounting or related field; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 5+ years of related accounts payable experience.
- Strong computer skills, including experience with computerized accounting systems and Excel.
Nexcare Health Systems offers a fantastic work environment and competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package, including generous paid time off; paid holidays; medical, dental, and vision insurance; employer paid life insurance; employer paid short-term disability insurance; voluntary long-term disability insurance; optional life insurance buy-up; a 401k plan with a company match; flexible spending account for medical and dependent care; tuition assistance of up to $5,000 per year; and an excellent work-life balance EAP program.
In compliance with CMS regulations, COVID-19 vaccination, or an approved exception as required by law, is required for employment.
Follow us on Social Media:
This is a full time position
Department: Home Office
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs