The Dietary Aide performs a variety of tasks for residents, including tray line setup, checking trays for accuracy, serving food, washing pots/pans and dishes, cleaning the kitchen area, and stocking supplies.
What you will need to be part of our EPIC team:
- Excellent customer service skills with a commitment to delivering Excellent, Passionate, Innovative care!
- You are a team player, dedicated to doing what it takes to support your team members and get the job done.
Some of your duties will include:
- Assemble resident food trays by placing silverware, napkins, condiments, salad, and food items specified on the production sheet on the tray.
- Ensure accuracy of tray setup and ensure all sanitary precautions are followed.
- Take food carts to proper units/floors in a timely manner, and assist nurse aides in passing trays to residents.
- Prepare nourishment and beverages for hydration as directed, and distribute them to assigned units/floors.
- Pick up resident trays after meals, place them in carts, and return them to the kitchen.
In compliance with CMS regulations, COVID-19 vaccination, or an approved exception as required by law, is required for employment.
Follow us on Social Media:
This is a part time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs