Join the Wellbridge of Brighton team!
The Direct Care & Rehabilitation Assistant specializes across disciplines to provide care utilizing a therapeutic approach. This role is key to achieving overall progress towards patient recovery goals, including returning home in shorter lengths of time and decreasing the risk of hospitalization once discharged home.
You will earn:
- Competitive wages
- Overtime Pay
- Yearly Merit Increases
PLUS we offer you best in class benefits:
- Medical – no deductible or co-pay
- Dental & Vision
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- Career Opportunities – Grow your nursing career!
- $5000 Tuition Reimbursement
- $10,000 RN Loan Repayment
- Company paid Short Term Disability & Life Insurance
- Unlimited Referral Bonuses up to $1500 each
- 401k with employer match
How you will help people every day:
- You will provide and document prescribed treatment to guests and residents, including ADL care, Feeding and nutritional intake, Physical, occupational, and restorative therapies, including range of motion, strength, therapeutic exercise, providing assistive devices, and functional activities.
- You will provide in-room exercise program, as recommended by Therapy and as time permits and therapeutic use of self during ADL care
- You will help answer call lights in a timely manner.
- You will label and care for guest’s clothing and personal items to ensure that these items are not misplaced or lost.
- You will provide verbal and/or written feedback to the supervisor on shift regarding all significant observations and/or changes in the patient’s condition, reaction, and response to treatment.
What you will need to be part of our EPIC team:
- Associate Degree or higher; Graduation from an accredited School of Occupational Therapy Assistant Program or Physical Therapy Assistant Program.
- 1+ year of related experience preferred.
- Excellent customer service skills with a commitment to delivering Excellent, Passionate, Innovative care!
Follow us on Social Media:
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs