Join the South Lyon Senior Care & Rehab Center team!
South Lyon Senior Care and Rehab is a CMS 5 star rated facility and has been for the past 6 years. On their most recent annual survey they received only 2 citations. As a Director of Nursing, you will continue to lead our clinical team of nurse managers, floor nurses, and certified nursing assistants to provide premium nursing care to our patients. You will act as an advocate of the patient, communicate regularly with families, and guide and develop your clinical team.
You will earn:
- Competitive wages based on your valuable experience
- Sign On Bonus up to $20,000 for RN paid in increments
- Director of Nursing Bonus Plan
- Yearly Wage Increases
PLUS we offer you best in class benefits:
- Medical – no deductible or co-pay
- Dental & Vision
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- $5000 Tuition Reimbursement
- $10,000 RN Loan Repayment
- Company paid Short Term Disability, Life Insurance, & Long Term Disability
- 401k with employer match
How you will help people every day:
- You will promote hospitality and excellent customer service in our every daily interaction with our guests, their families, and visitors. Through kind words and encouragement, you will promote a positive, healthy environment in which to heal and thrive.
- You will supervise the nursing team including giving direction & assignments, offering training, and deliver recognition and evaluations.
- You will assess residents to ascertain their condition and to ensure that nursing care is carried out as directed
- You will implement standards of nursing practice through the formulation of policies and procedures, and direct the maintenance of required department records.
- You will collaborate with facility leadership to coordinate efforts and resolve operational problems.
- You will schedule staff meetings to ensure continuity of planning and implementation of effective resident care.
What you will need to be part of our EPIC team:
- Graduation from an accredited professional nursing program with an Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree, or higher, and a superior level of knowledge in nursing management in order to manage resident care, and manage large and diverse groups of nursing personnel.
- Current license to practice as an RN in Michigan; current CPR certification
- At least 3-5 years of experience in a long term care facility including 2+ years of experience in an administrative role.
- Clinical knowledge of long term care nursing, with ability to anticipate, recognize, and respond to resident needs in a long term care and rehabilitation environment.
- Excellent customer service skills with a commitment to delivering Excellent, Passionate, Innovative care!
- You are a team player, dedicated to doing what it takes to support your team members and get the job done.
In compliance with OHSA regulations, COVID-19 vaccination, or an approved exception as required by law, is required for employment.
Follow us on Social Media:
Follow us on Social Media:
This is a full time position
Department: Nursing Administration
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs