Join the Wellbridge of Clarkston team!
The Housekeeping & Laundry Supervisor is responsible for the planning, organization, development, and direction for the overall operation of the Housekeeping & Laundry Departments. Key to this role is ensuring optimal operations and that the highest level of facility cleanliness is maintained.
What you will need to be part of our EPIC team:
- High School Diploma.
- 5+ years of related experience; at least 2 years of supervisory experience.
- Must be knowledgeable of housekeeping /laundry practices in a skilled nursing facility.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Strong problem solving and decision-making skills, with demonstrated ability to exercise sound judgement and make independent decisions.
- Excellent customer service skills with a commitment to delivering Excellent, Passionate, Innovative care!
- You are a team player, dedicated to doing what it takes to support your team members and get the job done
Follow us on Social Media:
This is a full & part time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs