Join our West Oaks Senior Care & Rehab Center team!
With the ultimate goal of providing the best experience, our Dietary Aides provide amazing meals and ensure satisfaction is a top priority.
Some of your duties include:
- Assemble resident food trays by placing silverware, napkins, condiments, salad, and food items specified on the production sheet on the tray.
- Ensure accuracy of tray setup and ensure all sanitary precautions are followed.
- Take food carts to proper units/floors in a timely manner, and assist nurse aides in passing trays to residents.
- You will assist in daily and scheduled cleaning duties.
- Excellent customer service skills with a commitment to delivering Excellent, Passionate, Innovative care!
In compliance with CMS regulations, COVID-19 vaccination, or an approved exception as required by law, is required for employment.
Follow us on Social Media:
This is a full & part time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs