Join our WellBridge of Novi team!
The Infection Control Nurse/Staff Development specializes in identifying, controlling, and preventing outbreaks of infection. This position also assists with modifying the treatment regimen to meet the physical and psychosocial needs of residents, in accordance with established medical practices and state and facility requirements.
Is also responsible for the general orientation, coordination of continuing education, and provision of facility-wide in-service programs for employees. Responsibilities include developing and presenting orientation for all newly hired personnel, and specific clinical orientation for new nursing employees. Additionally, this position researches, develops, and implements in-service programs designed to enhance organizational efficiency and quality of services provided.
You will earn:
- Competitive wages based on your valuable experience
- Sign On Bonus up to $10,000 paid in quarterly increments
- Yearly Wage Increases
PLUS we offer you best in class benefits:
- Medical – no deductible or co-pay
- Dental & Vision
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- Nursing Leadership Opportunities – grow your nursing career!
- $5000 Tuition Reimbursement
- $10,000 RN Loan Repayment
- Company paid Short Term Disability & Life Insurance
- Unlimited Referral Bonuses up to $1500 each
- 401k with employer match
What you will need to be a part of our EPIC team:
- Must be a graduate from an accredited school of nursing with an Associate's or Bachelor's Degree, or higher.
- License to practice as a Nurse (RN) in the State of Michigan; current CPR certification.
- At least 2-3 years of experience as a Registered Nurse in an acute or extended care facility.
- Excellent customer service skills with a commitment to delivering Excellent, Passionate, Innovative care!
- You are a team player, dedicated to doing what it takes to support your team members and get the job done
Some of your responsibilities may include:
- Develop and revise infection control policies and procedures.
- Investigate suspected outbreaks of infection.
- Provide consultation on infection risk assessment, prevention, and control strategies.
- Keep abreast of trends and developments in the area of extended care facility patient care techniques; follow federal and state skilled nursing facility regulations.
In compliance with CMS regulations, COVID-19 vaccination, or an approved exception as required by law, is required for employment.
Follow us on Social Media:
This is a full time position
Department: Nursing Administration
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs