We believe in growing dynamic leaders who will embrace and embody our core values. Our ability to effectively develop and prepare leaders as Executive Directors will further enable the organization to strengthen and maintain the culture that makes our company the best in rehabilitation services. As our company continues to grow, we are looking for future leaders for our team.
The Executive Director in Training Program is designed for individuals who desire to assume the key leadership roles of Executive Directors and Executive Directors. We know that having the right leadership in our facilities is critical to our continued growth and success. Our program provides hands on training and work experience necessary to deliver the highest in guest satisfaction. The overall goal is to provide a broad base of knowledge about the operation, which will help the ED in Training develop his or her unique style of leadership and prepare for transition into this leadership role. The ED in Training Program is designed to provide you with a clear training path to leading your own facility.
The EDIT program offers:
- Diverse experiences and valuable mentorship from experienced leaders within our company
- Gain the type of skills that will benefit your career, your personal life, and your community
- Unique firsthand experience in the areas of operations, clinical services, rehabilitation services, administration, food services, maintenance and environmental, financial management, and regulatory compliance
Throughout the program, you will be responsible to provide leadership, direction and administration of assigned tasks with the main objective of maintaining quality care for the residents and achieving business and financial profitability for the facility. You will train and learn how to be responsible for daily operation, policy and procedure, regulatory compliance, and facility maintenance. This position will also work on special improvement projects to provide feedback in order to improve operational and financial practices while ensuring an outstanding guest experience.
Upon completion of the EDIT program, the Executive Director will be responsible for the overall management of a facility. Plans, develops, directs, monitors and supports all operational, administrative, clinical, guest relations, and fiscal activities for the facility’s programs and services.
- Current, unencumbered Nursing Home Administrator (NHA) license issued for the state of Michigan
- 3+ years of experience in the healthcare industry; skilled nursing facility preferred.
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field, preferred. A degree in Public Health Administration or Business Administration, or a health related degree is preferred but not required.
- Minimal gaps in work history with a career path that steadily resulted in consecutive positions with increased job responsibilities.
- Possess a superior work ethic and be willing to go above and beyond. Be eager to learn and adapt well to changes.
- Must have outstanding people skills and be able to engage, and connect to all personality and skill levels with guests, families, employees and leadership. Must possess and demonstrate personal presence that is characterized by a sense of honesty, integrity and caring with the ability to inspire and motivate others.
- Utilize strong cognitive skills, including problem analysis, decision making, and financial analysis. Be poised to constructively problem solve. Must be able to handle conflict, problems and emergency situations.
- Ability to work flexible hours based on facility requirements. Will be required to be on call as needed.
In compliance with CMS regulations, COVID-19 vaccination, or an approved exception as required by law, is required for employment.
Follow us on Social Media:
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs