Join the Wellbridge of Clarkston team!
The Maintenance Director is responsible for managing and assisting with the completion of day-to-day activities involving maintenance of the facility, equipment and machinery, including HVAC, lighting systems, grounds keeping, and overall facility appearance. This position also supervises maintenance and grounds keeping staff, and coordinates activities with outside vendors and contractors.
You will earn:
- Competitive wages based on your valuable experience - $26.00-$28.00 per hour
- Yearly Wage Increases
PLUS we offer you best in class benefits:
- Medical – no deductible or co-pay
- Dental & Vision
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- Career Path Opportunities
- $5000 Tuition Reimbursement
- Company paid Short Term Disability & Life Insurance
- Unlimited Referral Bonuses up to $1500 each
- 401k with employer match
We can work with your scheduling needs:
- 8 hour shifts
- Full Time
- Day Shifts
What you will need to be part of our EPIC team:
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- 5+ years of related facility maintenance experience.
- Demonstrated mechanical and electrical knowledge and repair abilities.
- Knowledge of various building and electrical codes.
- Excellent customer service skills with a commitment to delivering Excellent, Passionate, Innovative care!
- You are a team player, dedicated to doing what it takes to support your team members and get the job done
In compliance with CMS regulations, COVID-19 vaccination, or an approved exception as required by law, is required for employment.
Follow us on Social Media:
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs